Facility Design in the Nuka System of Care
Learn about our approach
Southcentral Foundation, with the tribal authority of Cook Inlet Region, Inc., took responsibility of providing health care and related services to Alaska Native and American Indian people in the Anchorage Service Unit in 1998 and subsequently implemented major reforms to the health care system with the goal of better serving its patients (referred to as “customer-owners” at SCF).
Southcentral Foundation’s Learning Institute provides consulting that can help your organization:
- Implement team-based primary care
- Identify and track real-time, actionable data
- Improve quality measures
- Reduce ER visits through system-wide change
- Increase your customer and employee satisfaction
- Balance panel sizes
- Provide same-day access
- Manage change for sustained improvement
Contact us today!