Nuka Strategic Planning Software
Southcentral Foundation’s Nuka Strategic Planning Software is proven to bridge the gap between employees and the mission and vision of your organization, encourage and support continual improvement, develop shared accountability, track progress, and report on successes.
We can help you implement the software that contributed to Southcentral Foundation’s Nuka System of Care receiving two Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards.
We use our strategic planning software to support more than 100 operational plans, 2,300 employees, and 65,000 customers.
- The cascading planning structure ensures alignment with your organization’s vision, mission, and initiatives
- Annual process prompts teams to focus on attainable, continual improvement
- We can also help you with the development and input of your goals, strategies, initiatives, and work plans
- Send and receive invitations to join work plans across the organization
- Track progress
- Receive reminders
- Seamlessly report updates to leadership
- Hold staff accountable to identified goals
- View plans and progress for committees, teams, and team members
- Reinforce your strategic framework and plan through regular reporting and sharing
- Clear expectations for all teams and team members
- Flexible and customizable to your strategic planning framework
- Use your organization’s planning terminology
- Configure plan and reporting fields to match your organization’s planning style, or use standard settings