Using the Voice of the Customer to Drive Improvement
Discover how customer-ownership drives our efforts to listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
Presenters: Alexandria Mullen, Stephanie Francis, Elizabeth Rasmussen
Health care organizations struggle with how to incorporate the voice of the customer or, more importantly, how to be customer-driven. Surveys are mailed out or offered after patient encounters, but then what? How is the information being collected, analyzed, and used for improvement? The “customer-driven” approach is key to Southcentral Foundation’s whole system redesign. In this webinar, discover how customer-ownership drives our efforts to listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
- Explain why the voice of the customer is important
- Identify your customers
- Discuss various way SCF listens to the customer
- Determine ways to access the voice of the customer
- Describe how the voice of the customer is used for improvement at SCF
- Presentation decks
- Link to a video tour of Southcentral Foundation’s Anchorage Native Primary Care Center