An SCF-led, post-site visit survey was conducted after a 2016 visit with 20 responses, which was a 100 percent response rate.
I will try learning circles with my acupuncture group. Work to change culture + incorporate principles into training. Add more “team” questions to hiring interviews.
The most significant change for myself came in June, 2016 when I attended the general conference. Your model of care was a “no brainer.” I appreciate your fortitude to continue on this path that will ultimately facilitate healthy outcomes for your people.
I absolutely loved that I was able to have access to a tangible model that I have been fighting to implement in my community for the last 3.5 years. I had a vision and now because of SCF, I have the guidance.
I very much enjoyed the opportunity to meet others interested in this way of working within healthcare and having discussions around the transferability of the system. Additionally, the FWWI and Traditional Healing sessions were particularly interesting and genuinely moving.
On which tools or techniques participants learned and would like to use at their organization, one participant responded:
- learning circles
- developing integrated teams & behaviorists in primary care
- concept of de-officing of providers + whole organization
- different language which we will adapt locally
- different narrative
- ‘voice’ culture, walking in partnership
Can’t wait for core concepts! Thanks for sharing your profound work!
Thanks so much for your friendly, enthusiastic sharing of your processes, organization, successes + struggles. The group of folks who led the presentations were warm, friendly and knowledgeable, it was a pleasure to come and learn with you.
Alaska is magical, Nuka is inspiring.
This was amazing!! Food was fantastic + the presenter so personal, knowledgeable + “pain point” questions and transparency around lessons learned, That makes the journey for others much less daunting.
- 100 percent found provided materials to be valuable professionally
- 100 percent found information provided to be useful professionally
- 85 percent felt tours improved understanding of the Nuka System of Care
- 100 percent would aspire to do things differently, professionally or personally, because of this site visit
- 100 percent plan to use information from the site visit to improve their own agency
- 100 percent feel they can do their job better as a result of attending the site visit
- 100 percent would recommend a SCF site visit to colleagues