Behavioral Health Integration Training
We have applied for CME units for the Behavioral Health Integration Course
Over 13 years ago, Southcentral Foundation integrated behavioral health into primary care. Now, SCF supports over 35 behavioral health consultants and integrated psychiatrists in working collaboratively with the primary care team. SCF has implemented systems, trainings, and protocols used to create effective partnerships and integration of behavioral health and primary care. This three day training experience will include interactive classroom and simulation lab learning, subject matter expert panels and a tour of our clinical and team based spaces.
Welcome and Introductions
- Course overview
- Icebreaker: Creating a learning community
Nuka System of Care and Integrated Care Teams
- History and Context
Introduction to Behavioral Health Integration
- Activity: Levels/Models
Tour of PCC
Workshop: Your Own Drive to Change
- Identifying strengths and OFI’s of current system.
Behavioral Health Integration at Southcentral Foundation
- Activity: Your Current System
- Icebreaker: Resetting the default
Recruiting and Training BHC’s
- Activity: Hire me
- Activity: Phases of a brief intervention
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
Workshop: Mapping Change
- Potential improvements using day 1 workshop and map of current system
Close-out, Transition to day 3
- Icebreaker: Hot buttons
Behavioral Health Integration Work, Advanced Integration
- Activity: What is change?
- Activity: Levels of resistance
Workshop: Resistance to Change
- Identifying possible resistance from stakeholders POV
Close out session
Add the Motivational Interviewing training on to the Behavioral Health Integration training for only an additional $600! That’s a savings of $1,000 off the stand-alone price of $1,600.
OCT. 30 – NOV. 1, 2019
$2,000 per person
Breakfast and lunch provided
Must register at least 1 week prior to training date.