Introducing the Nuka Fireside Chat Series
Southcentral Foundation is introducing Nuka Fireside Chats, a series of interactive discussions with SCF leadership and key subject matter experts. These interactive hour-long sessions will be hosted online, free of charge for anyone who wishes to participate. The goal of the sessions is to share best practices for the benefit of other health care organizations which may be experiencing rapid change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics covered during the series will include, but are not limited to:
- SCF overview and overall approach to COVID-19 response
- SCF’s overall approach to telehealth, including behavioral health
- Operational adjustments made by SCF during the COVID-19 pandemic, and lessons learned
- How SCF has handled other aspects of the shift to increased telehealth, such as data and finance
- SCF’s communication practices during the COVID-19 pandemic, both internal and external
The first session will be held on June 3 and will feature SCF’s Vice President of Medical Services Doug Eby, as well as SCF’s Senior Medical Director of Quality Assurance Donna Galbreath, and SCF’s Director of Quality Assurance Michelle Aregood. There will be an opportunity for questions and answers in the final 20 minutes of the session.
This is a completely free opportunity, so don’t hesitate to sign up! Information about how to participate, as well as the full schedule for the Nuka Fireside Chat sessions, can be found here. For further information about SCF’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, download the “Nuka Approach to COVID-19” white paper here.
Let us know what other topics you are interested in hearing about in our comments section. We hope to see you at the Nuka Fireside Chats!