SCF Learning Institute Document Library
Southcentral Foundation’s Learning Institute has made a library of SCF documents available for download. This library originally contained documents detailing different aspects of SCF’s COVID-19 response, but has since expanded to include documents on more general topics. Documents are available in six categories, detailed below:
- Leadership. These documents are a sampling of communication from SCF’s leadership to employees, customer-owners, and the community about SCF’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Clinical Operations and Care Delivery. These documents contain information about workflows, procedures, and other resources that SCF uses in operating its clinics and providing care for customer-owners.
- Business Operations. These documents contain information about non-clinical operations at SCF, including procedures for remote work and actions to take if someone has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Infrastructure. These documents detail technical processes SCF uses, such as for its Functional Committee Structure (which is responsible for high-level decision-making at SCF).
- Workforce. These documents contain information SCF provides to employees on a variety of topics such as working remotely and how to maintain wellness in isolation.
- Job Descriptions. These are job descriptions for members of SCF’s Integrated Care Teams.
The document library is accessible here. Note that the document library will only be available for a limited time. If you have any questions about any of the documents, feel free to contact the SCF Learning Institute.